Published version 1
We are thrilled that you have decided to share your passion for the Jamstack with your local community. We believe that developers have the opportunity to change the world, through innovation AND community. You are joining an incredible group of individuals, and I encourage you to get to know your fellow community organizers, leverage their experience and share your own.
Jamstack User Groups
Jamstack User Groups are global, community run gatherings of Jamstack users, newbies and
enthusiasts. The Jamstack community is founded on principles of respect, inclusion, collaboration and opportunity. Our events are:
- Free to attend and open to the public
- Inclusive and encouraging of diversity
- A forum for educational and inspirational content and discussions (not for sales or
- Focused on Jamstack technology and the surrounding ecosystem
- A place to connect and meet with other members of the community
- In accordance with the Jamstack Community Code of Conduct
As an active Community Organizer in good standing, you can expect the following:
- Identification as a Jamstack Community Organizer
- Add your community organizer status to your LinkedIn, Twitter, GitHub and let
everyone know your role in the Jamstack community.
- Jamstack funded Chapter pages on jamstack.org and meetup.com ****
- Promotion of events on Jamstack social channels
- Logo files + marketing materials
- Access to Jamstack Speaker Pool and introductions to speakers interested in speaking at Meetups.
- Guidance on running successful user group events
- Code of conduct - We have a boilerplate code of conduct which you can use as a starting point. Please note that you will need to customise this for you and your group. It is vital that the information about how people can contact you and how action may be taken is correct for your group rather than being generic.